BMO Harris Express Pay is a great way to get paid faster. If you’re not using it, you’re missing out! Here are some ways to get the most out of your account. 1. Use it for online shopping. 2. Get paid for referrals. 3. Use it to pay bills. 4. Save money with discounts. 5. Earn cash back.
What is BMO Harris Express Pay?
This is a fast and convenient way to receive your paycheck. With Express Pay, you can choose to receive your paycheck on the same day that it is deposited into your account or you can opt to receive it on the following business day. There are no fees associated with Express Pay, and you can use your debit card or credit card to make payments. If you prefer Express pay you can also set up direct deposit with your employer.
How to Use
Assuming you have a BMO Harris Express Pay account, there are a few ways to get the most out of it.
First, if you have direct deposit set up with your employer, you can choose to receive your paycheck up to two days early with Express Pay. To do this, simply login to your online banking account and go to the “Settings” tab. From there, you’ll select “Receive Your Paycheck Early” and follow the prompts.
Second, you can use this platform to pay bills. To do this, log in to online banking and go to the “Bill Pay” tab. From there, you’ll enter the amount you want to pay and the date you want it processed, then hit “Submit.”
Finally, if you have a BMO Harris debit or credit card, you can use it with Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Samsung Pay. All of which are accepted by millions of retailers worldwide. To add your card to one of these digital wallets, simply open the wallet app on your device and follow the prompts.
This is a great way to get your hands on some extra cash when you need it. Here are some of the advantages of using this service:
-You can get up to $500 in cash advance within 24 hours
-There are no fees associated with using this way
-You can use your account at any time, day or night
-Your payments will be reported to the credit bureaus, which can help improve your credit score
If you’re in need of some quick cash and have a BMO Harris Express Pay account, be sure to take advantage of all the benefits this service has to offer!
How to Maximize Your Experience
If you’re like most people, you want to get the most out of your BMO Harris Express Pay account. Here are some tips to help you maximize your experience:
1. Use the mobile app. The BMO Harris Express Pay mobile app is a great way to stay on top of your account and transactions. You can view your balance, transfer funds, and more.
2. Set up account alerts. Account alerts can help you stay on top of your account activity and avoid overdrafts.
3. Use online banking. Online banking is a great way to keep track of your account and transactions. You can view your balance, transfer funds, pay bills, and more.
4. Keep track of your spending. It’s important to know where your money is going and how much you’re spending each month. Keeping track of your spending can help you stick to a budget and avoid overspending.
5. Make payments on time. Paying your bills on time can help you avoid late fees and keep your account in good standing
BMO Harris Express Pay is a great way to get your finances in order and save money. By following above mentioned said tips, you can make the most of your account and ensure that you’re getting the best possible value for your money. Thanks for reading and we hope you have a great day!